Monday 19 August 2013

Bits & Bobs from shopping at Boots!

Hello!


I took a trip to 'Boots' yesterday. In case anyone didn't know, Boots is the main drugstore we have here in the UK! It sells pretty much everything you can think of when it comes to health and beauty!

Whilst in there, I picked up these bits and bobs! 


- Boots 'Skinclear Daily Face Wash' (See a review for this product in my last post)
- Barry M Gelly Polish in 'Lychee' 
- Barry M confetti effects in 'Sour Apple'
- Rimmel blush in 'Pink Rose'
- Rimmel natural bronzer. 
- Pearl drops instant white. 


I've never actually used a bronzer before so I wanted to try it out and see if it looked okay on me. I have used it since, and it gives me a subtle sun kissed look. I can't really say how good I've found it, because its the first bronzer I've ever used.

I decided to pick up the 'Pearl Drops' to see if it actually does what it claims. Make my teeth 2 shades whiter in 1 week. Seems a little too good to be true right? My thought exactly. I picked it up on an offer for only £2, so it seemed like a good time to try it! :)
 I'm currently on day 2, and will let you know how it goes at the end of the week!

Now onto the Barry M nail varnishes!

I'm super excited to try these out! The 'Gelly' one says it gives a high shine, and when I saw the girl on the advertising poster, her nails reminded me of blue jelly beans! Therefore I had to get some, no discussion about it. 
 To go over the top of my pale coloured Jelly bean style nails, I got the blue/green confetti effects varnish. It looks so amazing! I keep shaking the bottle just to watch the sprinkles move... which is a little strange I guess.


I can't wait to try them out!


So, just a small post about what I've been buying recently. I will keep up to date on the 'Pearl drops'.


Bye bye for now! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment